The Adventure: Canadian Bear Hunt
This thrilling adventure takes place in South Central British Columbia, Canada and is supervised by Otter Lake Guide Outfitter®. Participants will see spectacular mountains and crystal clear lakes in one of North America’s last frontiers. The bears are large and the memories are even bigger. The hunt takes place in May and has a duration of one week. This adventure has two travel days and five days of world-class hunting.
- Spot and stalk hunt method.
- Exclusive, private 3,500 square mile guide area.
- Highly trained hunting hounds are sometimes used.
- Weather conditions can vary from hot and humid to snow flurries.
- This exclusive ranch produces a large number of black bears exhibiting all color phases
- Success rates are high and an enjoyable hunt is guaranteed.
- This hunt is not conducive to wheelchair-bound hunters and requires a moderate level of mobility.
The Adventure: Florida Fishing Excursion
Go back in time to Florida of yesterday. This therapeutic adventure takes place on the Central Gulf Coast region of Florida at Chassahowitzka Island Lodge. This historic lodge, steeped in Florida fishing lore, is rustic, yet charming and very comfortable. Depending on scheduling and weather, the trip usually takes place in March or early April. The lodge is located nine miles off of the Florida mainland on a Sawgrass Island. Access is by boat only with power and water being supplied by generator.
- Fishing targets include Florida's skinny water species of fish including spotted Sea Trout, Redfish, Spanish Mackerel, Snook and various other inland species.
- This is a very popular adventure that cannot be experienced anywhere else in North America.
- This trip is not compatible with the use of wheelchair and requires the ability to climb one flight of stairs as well as access to fishing boats from docks.